Order Placement & Shipping
• All sales are shipped FOB from our warehouse via cost-effective courier without declared value, unless otherwise specified.
• In-stock credit-approved orders with standard delivery received before 12:00PM will be shipped same-day.
• Additions to any order already placed will be considered a “new order” and written as new Purchase Order.
• For all third-party shipments, it is the responsibility of the invoiced customer to verify the quantity, quality and accuracy of the goods delivered, prior to any decorating.
• For your protection, we will only accept written orders (no phone orders please) and reserve the right not to process incomplete orders (best option is to place your order for stock items online via our website).
• All freight claims for missing or damaged merchandise must be filed directly with the freight carrier.
Local Customer Pick-Up
Customer pick-up is available at our Concord, ON head office during these days & times:
Monday to Thursday 9:00AM until 4:00PM
Friday 9:00AM to 2:00PM
Please contact us to schedule a pick-up
Tel: 1-866- 645-6445 (Press 1 for Customer Service)
Orders requested for pick-up but left unclaimed within 3 business days of notification that order is complete will be re-stocked in our warehouse and the customer will be charged a 15% re-stocking fee.
Cancellation & Revision Policy
• All cancellations or revisions are subject to Kamazu approval.
• Cancellations will not be accepted for work in progress or Custom Orders.
• Any approved revisions to orders in process may be subject to a service charge.
• All orders must be pre-paid unless previously approved for credit terms.
• All first-time orders must be pre-paid prior to shipping.
• Terms are net 30 days after approved credit.
• Processing for credit applications takes approximately 7-14 working days.
• Other means of payment include: Visa, MasterCard, Certified Cheque, Money Order or Cash.
• Penalties will be applied to all accounts past-due by 30 days or more at the rate of 2% per month (24% per annum) on outstanding balance.
• We will withhold all shipments without notice on past due accounts.
• NSF cheques will incur a $75 handling charge
• Penalty rates are subject to change without notice.
• Oversize 3XL to 4XL are available at a nominal 10% up charge to each larger size for custom or stock orders.
• Decorations such as embroidery and screen print are always charged extra unless specified.
• Due to slight variances in fabric dye lots and the limitations of printed photographic images, minor differences may exist from the colors shown in the Kamazu catalog and the actual fabric color.
• Different dye lots may result in slight color variance on finished goods.
Care & Shrinkage Guides
• For best results, carefully follow the label care instructions.
• Actual shrinkage amount will depend upon care.
• For minimum shrinkage, initial wash should be in cold water and then hung to dry.
• No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number (RA#).
• You can request your RA# here.
• RA #s will be cancelled if the product is not returned within 15 business days of the issue of the corresponding RA#.
• All returns must be shipped pre-paid freight, and no returns will be accepted after 10 business days of shipment.
• Claims for shortage, damage, or any other discrepancy must be made within 5 business days of invoice date.
• Any claims for defective product must be brought to Kamazu's attention within 10 days of receipt of merchandise.
• Goods are guaranteed against manufacturing defects only.
• Kamazu will repair or replace goods at its discretion.
• No charges or charge-backs for repairs and/or alterations will be accepted without written consent of Kamazu head office.
• Kamazu provides no guarantees against shrinkage or color fastness after any decoration (screen print, embroidery, etc.) has been applied to the garment.
• Decorated (screen printed, embroidered, etc.), washed or re-labeled merchandise will not be accepted for any reason whatsoever.
• Goods that have not been altered, dyed, or processed in any way may be considered for return on a case-by-case basis.
• Unauthorized returns (without an approved RA #) will be refused and returned at the customer’s expense.
• We reserve the right to charge a 15% re-stocking fee and any applicable shipping charges on all returned or refused orders, including pick-up orders.
• All unclaimed or refused shipments are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee in addition to any shipping charges.
• Certain orders may require a deposit.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Certified Cheque, Money Order or Cash.
• We do not accept personal or company cheques as a deposit.
• Samples are available at net last column price and are final sale.
• Custom Order samples are charged at a minimum of $100 CAD plus shipping.
Photography Usage Rights & Ownership
Kamazu is the owner of the product images featured on this website and also the first and sole owner of all copyrights of the images. All Images and copyrights remain the exclusive property of Kamazu without limitation. No electronic publishing, Internet use, catalog use, flyer use or use of any kind is permitted unless specifically agreed upon by Kamazu and all photos are marked accordingly with ©Kamazu. All other product images on this site not property of Kamazu are marked to reflect their status and also may not be used for any purposes unless the owner of those images have granted the user the permission to do so.
• All logos and related graphics should be sent in Line-Drawn Vector format (.ai, .pdf, .eps) to avoid associated art charges.
• Any and all graphic work related to any orders (Stock, Non-Stock or Custom) are subject to a charge of $75 per hour.
• Art charges will apply if artwork is not formatted properly.
• Original Proofs/Mock-Ups that incur more than 3 rounds or proofing maybe subject to an art fee (not including changes from a previously completed order).
• Full Sublimation orders must be accompanied by all logos, all numbers 0-9, all letters A-Z, and all sponsors in Line-Drawn Vector format (.ai, .pdf, .eps).
• Turnaround for Fully Custom Full-Sublimation design Proofs is approximately 3 business days, depending on the complexity.
• The Kamazu Art Department does not create logos, but will make changes to existing logos when provided, within reason and at our discretion (art charges may apply).
• For logo & design inspiration, please see our Catalog.
• For best results it is recommended to included Pantone (PMS) colors for any and all decoration.
• Kamazu does not use Pantone (PMS) colors in relation with our fabrics (a closest-match can be made if provided a physical sample).
• Turnaround for decoration varies depending on decoration type.
• Timeline will be confirmed once order is received and confirmed.
• Usually ships within 5-7 business days.
• Rush may be available.
NON-STOCK & CUSTOM ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Minimums, Shipping Time & Decoration
• Minimum order per set/style & color is 288 pieces for Non-Stock items.
• Minimum order per set/style & color is 48 dozen for Custom Pattern items (pattern and other development charges may apply).
• Custom Orders must be submitted in writing by the customer.
• All Custom Orders must be accompanied by a Purchase Order number (PO #) with confirmation of the quantity, price & expected date of delivery.
• Delivery window will be confirmed by Kamazu Customer Service after the order is finalized and all approvals & documents have been received, including but not limited to the following:
1) Deposit or Credit approval.
2) Complete approval by customer of Kamazu sample or graphics.
• Lead time depends on the order and availability.
• Kamazu will make full attempt to deliver as per confirmation, however, due to constraints in international freight schedules, Kamazu reserves the right to change delivery window without any liability whatsoever.
• All orders require established credit and agreement form before production proceeds.
• A credit application must be submitted with an order from a new client, which is then forwarded to our Credit Department.
• In some instances, the order may require a deposit and/or C.O.D.
• Full Sublimation orders must be accompanied by design in Vector format (.ai, .pdf, .eps or similar), along with cresting, numbers, names and sponsors included.
• Each products color way or alternate design is considered a separate/different jersey and artwork will be submitted to the customer for approval individually.
• Fully Sublimated designs can include unlimited colors with as many names, sponsors and logos that can fit on the garment.
Full Custom Options
• Our Full Custom program offers a wide selection of styles, fabrics and colors.
• Please call 1-866- 645-6445 for specific style options, pricing and delivery times.
• Please contact Kamazu Customer Service or your corresponding Kamazu Sales Representative for further information.
These Terms & Conditions apply to all orders placed with Kamazu Fashion Inc. or any of its affiliated companies and trade names and are in addition to any Terms & Conditions included on any Kamazu application, bill of lading, etc.
Kamazu Fashion Inc. reserves the right to change any of the above Terms & Conditions and/or policies at any time without prior notice.
No employee or agent of Kamazu has the authority to waive or change any of the terms and conditions listed above.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT KAMAZU CUSTOMER SERVICE.